QuickBooks 2013 released soon
QuickBooks 2013 is expected to be released at the end of the week. QuickBooks 2013 is available now for “Pre-Order” from Amazon.
QuickBooks 2013 – Amazon is now taking orders
- QuickBooks Pro 2013 1 User (PC)
- QuickBooks Premier 2013 1 User (PC)
- QuickBooks SimpleStart 2013 1 User (PC)
Click on one of the above links to take you to the appropriate page.
What is new in QuickBooks 2013?
I have not yet received my copy of QuickBooks 2013 yet, but so far I have found out that the following are likely to be in the new version:-
- New User Interface. We can expect an overhaul of the graphical layout of the software. In particular there will be a customisable navigation bar on the left hand side. We are promised fewer clicks to get things done.
- Keep a track of leads in QuickBooks. For the first time you will be able to keep sales opportunities and business leads within QuickBooks. If this lead turns into new business you can covert the lead into a customer without having to reenter the contact details. You will also be able to rate the leads as hot, warm or cold.
- Easier to send your accountant figures. QuickBooks have simplified the process of sending your accountant your latest figures.