Adapt Computing provides on-site QuickBooks training. In our opinion only in-house training works for our clients.
We meet clients who have attended lecture based QuickBooks training courses and then always disappointed. The most common reason for their disappointment is that the course either covered elements that were not of interest to them (or their business) or did not cover the areas they needed to know about in sufficient depth.
Therefore we only provide on site QuickBooks training:-
- Solving the problems of your business
- Working with new trainees or experienced QuickBooks users
- Training individuals or a small group
- Providing practical, hands-on-training
- Speaking plain English. We do not bombard you with technical accounting terms
Currently we are providing, free of charge, a year’s subscription to our QuickBooks email support programme to all clients who take our one day training course.
We offer discounts for charitable and not-for-profit organisations. Please contact us for details.
If you would like more information about our on-site QuickBooks training, please complete the form below and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, call us now on 0208 1234 262.